[glob2-devel] New water & clouds

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] New water & clouds
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:19:53 +0100

Hello,

Slann and me have changed the water to a new one, based on two 512x512
texture. I've gone through all cost sprites and added transparency to them,.
It was paintfull but now it's done. Perhaps now we should do something like
selective gaussion blur on all costal sprites, if anyone want to try it will
be welcome. We also added clouds.

I hope you like it. Water is based on Slann's gimp image. I've changed its
color/brightness/contrast so it fits more into the globulation universe. I've
also added some noise. If you have better water, don't hesitate to submit it.

You need to do a ./syncdata with your next cvs up

Have fun,

Steph

--
http://nct.ysagoon.com