Re: [glob2-devel] Wikipedia article removed :-(

From: Stephane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Wikipedia article removed :-(
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:34:56 +0200

On Saturday 28 August 2004 21.35, MOA333 wrote:
> Thats sad, i wrote that article and i didn't saved it....
> I didnt thought they remowe articles that are intresting from wikipedia...
> And i am wondering now, the wikipedaia is under dpl licence, but is the
> hola database availiable to download?  Not only the pages one by one.....

Yes it is:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download

For the article on glob2, I plan to resurect it for 1.0, using:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Votes_for_undeletion

Please do not resurect it by rogue copy/pasting it back because this would
result in a speedy deletion:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Speedy_deletions

Steph