Re: [glob2-devel] ml discussion and savannah

From: Gabriel Walt
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] ml discussion and savannah
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:35:46 +0200

Some precision about savannah. It is possible to have threaded discussions as bug can be feature requests and can be used as a discussion medium. The problem is not to fall in the classic bugtracker war that appears when people want different and incompatible features.

ok, I really have to use it more then!

For me it is ok to discuss on this list. I read all messages but do not answer all of them because I haven't enough time. I rather let the discussion go and self-summarize then decide with nuage to implement or not the features.

ok. :)

So feel free to propose and discuss features, just keep in mind that we have few development power so don't be too frustrated if the killing feature your proposed doesn't get implemented.

well, most of the killer features we talked about in the pas were implemented! but sometimes it took some time [like 1 or sometimes even 2 years]... ;)

gabriel