[glob2-devel] Error while compiling...

From: Matthew Marshall
Subject: [glob2-devel] Error while compiling...
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:35:37 -0600

Hello,

 When trying to compile the cvs, I get the following messages:

SettingsScreen.cpp: In constructor `SettingsScreen::SettingsScreen()':
SettingsScreen.cpp:68: error: `renderList' undeclared (first use this function)
SettingsScreen.cpp:68: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
for each function it appears in.)

When I updated, the only file patched was SettingsScreen.cpp; is there another,
(possibly a header,) that was not committed?

MWM