glob2-announce

[glob2-announce] [Kieran P] [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Me

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: [glob2-announce] [Kieran P] [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rewrite
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:37:42 +0200

--- Begin Message --- Subject: [glob2-devel] Alpha 23 released, bring on Mercurial and the core rewrite Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:50:16 +1200 Well, Alpha 23 is out, and ready for download. All the pages have been updated, and the release has been announced. So its time to import CVS, maps, and data into Mucurial (Nct is taking care of this), then Bradley to intergrate the new core.

Thanks everyone for the work. Lookinf forward to seeing development as time goes on. I will coninute to stick around, and who knows. I might even help create the script that will make nightly builds of the source code :D Time will tell.

Enjoy.
--
Kieran.P
http://qlwiki.linuxsolutions.co.nz/