glms-hackers

Re: [Glms-hackers] GLMS @ freeedem

From: Nicolas Pettiaux
Subject: Re: [Glms-hackers] GLMS @ freeedem
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 09:25:27 +0100

Le Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 09:10:00AM +0100, Rudy Gevaert a écrit :
> www.freeedem.org
>
> http://metronome.ac-orleans-tours.fr:4080/freeedem/program/
>
> nrken 25

could you please help with the translation of the pages anbd maybe expedition
of info
to let flemisch teachers know about freeedem.

If you know people who could speak, there is some space left and I'll add that
yo the program

I have already 2 people (you and kit) who speak flemsich and my introductin
will also be in flemisch

CObaco could speak about SkoleLinux in flemisch

Please see with address@hidden (Peter Dens) and any other people you can think
of. We need help to
welcome well the flemisch speaking people

we shall have a dedicated demo space in flemisch if you guys can have people to
man it.

--
Nicolas Pettiaux, docteur en Sciences - Tel:+32.496.24.55.01
AFUL.org - Association francophone des utilisateurs de linux et des logiciels