gksu-devel

Re: gksudo doesn't parse commandline args properly

From: Gustavo Noronha Silva
Subject: Re: gksudo doesn't parse commandline args properly
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 23:08:10 -0300

Em Ter, 2006-02-07 às 16:33 -0600, Jim Ramsay escreveu:
> I just posted a bug:
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15655
>
> I was curious if this has been solved already in the development version?

It's been solved since a long time... I believe since:

2004-09-21  Gustavo Noronha Silva  <address@hidden>

        * gksu/gksu.c:
        - quotes strings properly and accepts -- now, working-around
          gtk_init removing the -- added by the user

Or maybe since:

2005-09-12  Gustavo Noronha Silva  <address@hidden>

        * gksu/gksu.c:
        - add another hack for the -- symbol to work correctly so
          you can call "gksu -- commands and its arguments"

I don't really remember, but I can't reproduce it any longer, and I
remember dealing with this. What version have you got?

See ya!

--
address@hidden: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>