gksu-devel

GKSudo + Kerb5, not showing password dialog

From: Bastian Pflieger
Subject: GKSudo + Kerb5, not showing password dialog
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:38:11 +0100

Hi

I am not sure if this is the right list to ask, but I don't know where else to ask.

I recently upgraded my network to use kerberos 5. During that process I replaced the pam_unix auth modul with pam_krb5. But since that, when I execute the gksudo the gksudo process hangs (gksudo + 2 sudo childs). It shows no enter password dialog. All other auth apps are working (login, gdm, plain sudo etc). Is this a known problem or is there anything special to do?

Thank you for any advice.

Regards
Bastian