ghm-discuss

Re: FOSDEM

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: Re: FOSDEM
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 22:42:31 +0100

Hi Jose,

On Mon, 2020-01-27 at 11:57 +0100, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:
> This year I will be arriving to Brussels Midi Friday afternoon,
> around
> 13:00.
>
> As usual, I will be staying in the St. Catherine church area (near the
> Astrid.)
>
> In case anyone wants to meet Friday for hacking/beers/dinner/whatever,
> this is my phone number: +49 176 240 91 368

I was hoping to attend the GNU Guix day on Friday which should have
about 40 GNU hackers! They are also planning a shared dinner:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2020

Hope to see you. I'll be around till Monday. Will also attend
CopyLeftConf after Fosdem:

https://2020.copyleftconf.org/

Cheers,

Mark