ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation

From: Ander Juaristi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Possible GHM 2018 accommodation
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 10:04:20 +0100

Good, we're starting to reach consensus. This is good news.

This is what I shall do once I get back home next week:

- Try reaching those places by phone, and get some exact figures, like price, etc. - Try harder looking for more similar places in the area, so we have more options to choose from.

Jakub's text version is updatable by everyone, I think, so I can post my updates there if you prefer.

Regards,
- AJ