ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2018: processing payments

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2018: processing payments
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 16:40:13 +0200

Hi John,

> FSF would be more than happy to do this, and would prefer to do since
> this is an awesome GNU event.

Thank you.  How would payments be handled?  On [1] I see that “wire
transfer” is supported; is this SWIFT/IBAN/BIC or is this a US-specific
wire transfer method?

As jmd wrote: would we be able to directly access the account statements
to check without much delay whether an attendant’s fees have been paid?

[1]: https://www.fsf.org/about/ways-to-donate/

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net