ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Travel from Frankfurt

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Travel from Frankfurt
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2017 15:48:16 +0200

    > I don't live in Frankfurt, but I had the intention to fly there and
    rent a car. I had almost dismissed the idea however, since I don't
    like the idea of driving in a foreign country alone and was now
    looking for alternatives.

    > How would this fit into your plans?

    > I live in Frankfurt.
    > We will be driving to the GHM either the 24 evening or 25 morning.

    I will arrive at Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof  on the 24 at 13:00
    approximately. I'd like to travel with you to Knüllwald. Can we meet
    there?

Sure, no problem.