ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2017 Update

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2017 Update
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 21:09:28 +0200

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 08:52:50PM +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:

     > Less urgently, there are a number of tasks for which we need
     > volunteers.  For example, "master of ceremonies", co-ordination of
     > car-pooling, audio-visual recording, arranging the program[???].  If you
     > can help with any of these tasks please reply to this post.

     Do you have equipment for audio and video recording or would the person
     who volunteers for helping out with recording have to arrange for
     recording equipment?

I don't have any recording equipment and so far as I'm aware there is none
provided by the hotel.   So if we want to have a record, then somebody will have
to arrange something.

J'

--
Avoid eavesdropping.  Send strong encrypted email.
PGP Public key ID: 1024D/2DE827B3