ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel

From: Catonano
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] organizing the travel
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 12:22:35 +0200

Hello,

so I took my ticket to the next GNU Hacker Meeting.

I could use some indications about the travel to reach the place.

I understand that the final part can be from Fulda or Kassel.

But how to reach Fulda or Kassel ?

From where I live I can easily access direct flights to Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich.

Which one is better ? For example in Berlin the link between the airport and the central station may be not easy.

And then how long will it take to Fulda or Kassel ?

Are there other people gathering in main German airports ? It could be worth to share a part of the travel.

Thanks