ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 00:48:53 +0100

Hello again,

Just an update on what we have so far, as I've not been responding to
people individually, which probably caused some confusion — apologies
for that.

We currently have:

   - Jose Marchesi
   - Nacho
   - Joshua Whitty
   - Simon Josefsson
   - Ludo Courtes
   - Manolis Ragkousis
   - Pjotr Prins
   - Sylvain Beucler
   - John Sullivan
   - Ricardo Wurmus
   - Roel Janssen
   - Paolo Bonzini
   - Andreas Enge
   - Tom de Vries
   - Thomas Schwinge
   - Alex Sassmannshausen

attending.  Which makes for a total of 16 people — a lovely number! :-)

As Thomas kindly pointed out, the restaurant of choice is:
"Annapurna".  <https://www.google.de/search?q=annapurna+bruxelles> says:
Lakensestraat 26/Rue de Laeken 26, 1000 Bruxelles.

If you haven't gotten around to confirming yet, now's your chance!  I
will probably contact the restaurant over the next weekend.

Cheers,

Alex