ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 22:09:52 +0100

On 2015-01-28 at 15:53, Jose E. Marchesi wrote:

> Please add 3 hackers coming from Frankfurt plus Luca:

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on Friday.  Don't count me in
for the GNU Hackers dinner.

However I will be there on Saturday and Sunday, arriving early in the
morning and leaving quite late in the afternoon.  My phone number is
still the same.

Looking forward to seeing you,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU epsilon: http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon

I fight for the sacred freedom of mocking everybody's sacred beliefs
with open disrespect and the same unrelented enthusiasm of a toddler
who's just learned the word "poo".