ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 23:02:22 +0100

Hello once more,

I've reserved the restaurant for 10 people for now. There's a little
flexibility, so let me know if you haven't confirmed yet but want to
come after all.

A bunch of us will also meet at around 7pm at "Au Bon Vieux Temps" for a
drink before dinner on Friday.  It's about 10 min away from the
restaurant or so — so feel free to join there too if you wish!

Ta,

Alex