ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GNU @ FOSDEM 2015
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 13:24:50 -0400

> Howdy!
>
> Alex, do you know how much time we’d have to submit talks in the other
> tracks after we’ve received a notification for the devroom?
>
> I agree with Alex that we should try to get the devroom anyway (after
> all, it succeeded two years ago.)  We just need to make sure we have a
> workable plan B.

I would still suggest trying to get a devroom of GNU technical talks,
taking last year's proposal and making it more technical.

I think the way to go to increase chance of acceptance is to actually
make the proposal broader, not narrower.

-john

GPG Key: 61A0963B | http://status.fsf.org/johns | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

<http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=8096>.