ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] June 26-29, Paris area: other GNU hackers at "Pas Sages en

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] June 26-29, Paris area: other GNU hackers at "Pas Sages en Seine 2014"?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 00:56:21 +0200

Hello, and please forgive me this (slightly) off-topic message.

A friend from a previous GHM has told me about this event in the Paris
region, from Thursday 26 to Sunday 29 June:
http://www.passageenseine.org/Passage/PSES-2014

Several points in the program look interesting, and the thing is
definitely friendly to free software.  Unfortunately I don't think it
will be accessible to non-French speakers.

I was originally meaning to give a preliminary version of my next GHM
talk there, mostly as a rehearsal, but I fear it's getting too late for
me to prepare a presentation now, even if they still accept proposals
(http://www.passageenseine.org/Passage/call-for-hacks ).

I think I will attend on Saturday and Sunday; it would be nice to meet
other GNU people there as well.  If you plan to come as well and want to
meet for a friendly chat, or hack, you can drop me a message.

Regards,

--
Luca Saiu      http://ageinghacker.net
* GNU epsilon: http://www.gnu.org/software/epsilon