ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers' Meeting 2014

From: John Darrington
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GNU Hackers' Meeting 2014
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 15:56:32 -0400

Hello everyone,

GHM 2014 is just over 2 months away.

Registrations have been steadily comming in.  However there are a number of
people who have told me informally, that they intend to come, however have not
yet registered.  So that we can plan the venue etc, if you want to come, please
register on the website http://www.gnu.org/ghm/register.html

GHM is a great opportunity to meet in person, developers involved behind the
scenes of GNU and other free software projects.    I have started a list of
people who are attending at http://ghm.cellform.com/delegates.cgi
I am not comfortable publishing personal information without permission.
Therefore, this list comprises only those people who have registered AND have
explicitly indicated they are willing to appear on this list.  If you have
already registered and would like to be publicly listed please email
address@hidden

There are a few people who have registered and indicated their intention to
present a talk, but have not yet provided a title or abstract.  Now would
be a great time to start thinking about it.  Please do not leave it to the
last minute.

Finally,  we could use a few volunteers to take responsibility for descrete
tasks during the event.  For example we need someone to operate the audio-visual
equipment to record the talks - I'm told its really easy to do.  Also, someone
to organise a keysigning session would be great.  This needs a bit of
preparation
beforehand.  Addtionally, there are numerous mundane tasks such as organising
Tea/Coffee.  If you can help with any of these, please email me.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing you all in August.

John