ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30 Jan: Pre-Fosdem Lunch & Meeting

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30 Jan: Pre-Fosdem Lunch & Meeting
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:28:00 +0100

On 2014-01-26 at 14:38, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

> We're booked from 12:30h and will have part of the backroom to
> ourselves. I though it might be easiest to also use the place for the
> meeting — so we can stay until around 16:30h (I imagine they'd be happy
> for us to stay longer, provided we've consumed some stuff at some point
> after lunch…).

I don't think I'd be able to arrive there before 18:00, or even a little
later; do you think you'll be already somewhere near Annapurna at that
time?  I have a reservation at the Astrid hotel, which is actually very
close to Annapurna.  If you already have plans please let me know;
otherwise I'll phone you or Deb when I arrive.

See you later,

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net