ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOS

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Fw: Re: [FOSDEM-Devrooms] Proposal for Dev Room at FOSDEM 2014
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 01:16:53 +0200

Hello,

Thanks to all the volunteers — I think we're definitely getting to the
stage where we can put forward a good initial list of talk proposals. It
can always be ironed out further later on.

But the talks we have thus far (MediaGoblin/Internet Freedom, Hurd,
Guix, Epsilon, Bash Extensions) sound very interesting already.

I'll write up a preliminary off-the-cuff event program and contact some
other project maintainers tomorrow, before passing the ball back to
FOSDEM. In the meantime, any further volunteers are more than welcome!

Best wishes,

Alex