ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM organisation

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] FOSDEM organisation
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 14:47:52 +0200

Hello Alex.

I liked the original text, but your version sounds even better.  I
particularly like your additions at the end of the first section.

On 2013-09-14 at 15:22, Alex Sassmannshausen wrote:

>   The GNU Project is a long-standing community of maintainers,
>   developers, translators, webmasters and document writers whose
>   primary task is the development of the free GNU Operating System.
                                           ^^^^
You added "free" in this prominent place at the end of the very first
paragraph, which I think is a good idea; but I'd change "free GNU
Operating System" into the even more explicit "GNU free software
operating system".

>   - Last GNU Hacker Meeting: [http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/]
      ^^^^
This escaped me in the original text.  I'd say "latest" or "most
recent", just to prevent misunderstandings :-).

Thanks a lot.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net