ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30th anniversary t-shirt

From: Garreau, Alexandre
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] 30th anniversary t-shirt
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 19:21:22 +0200

Le lundi 09 septembre 2013 à 18:55 +0200, Luca Saiu a écrit :
> My current design for the t-shirt is here:
> http://ageinghacker.net/gnu30-scratch/
>
> But I think I'll change it to something much simpler using the classic
> GNU head tonight (Europe/Paris time).  You'll find me on #gnu-dev if you
> want to discuss it.
>
> I want to place the order as soon as possible.
>
> See you,

The curved legal notice is better, I think too. But there is still
something looking bad… I don’t know… maybe the font ? I think its the
disposition of characters.
  Text better centered would look better… the capital of “Faisons” makes
me think it’s too on the right… since there isn’t a dot, maybe we can
consider it’s not a sentence and make the “F” lowercase.
  URL would looks better with the “http://” (or “https://”, to promote
crypto-anarchy).

PS: Can you pre-order one for me please?