ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] A visit to the Paris astronomic observatory?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 15:23:18 +0200

Le lundi 19 août 2013 14:18:34 Luca Saiu a écrit :
> At the present time 7 people said they were interested; 6 of them are
> available any night (Thursday, Friday, Saturday), one of them on
> Thursday and Friday only.

I saw the mail from Brandon Invergo and I was wondering if I can also bring my
wife. Visiting the astronomic observatory is a really nice opportunity that
she would definitely enjoy. I would understand of course if it's not possible.
I'm not hacking on GNU myself, just interested in it, so if the number of
place is limited that could free 2 places.

Best regards,

Thomas Preud'homme