ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Starting early: GHM 2014
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 08:02:38 +0200

On 2013-08-17 at 07:19, John Darrington wrote:

> I'm also however not entirely happy with merging it into another event.
> Perhaps it would be possible to hold GHM immediately before (or after)
> the Libre Software Meeting?

John and I have talked a little about this on IRC.  José, we should
discuss about the next GHM in the GNU assembly, on Sunday.  We can
continue brainstorming here on the list in the meantime.

Pascal, I suppose you have deadlines for organizing such a big event.
Would it be acceptable to you if we gave you a final answer at the end
of next week, or possibly a little later?

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net