ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] T-shirt order

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] T-shirt order
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 17:27:08 +0200

Hello.

After less than 24 hours since announcing the design
(http://ageinghacker.net/ghm-scratch/banner-t-shirt ), I have requests
for seven shirts.

I was right about L being the most common size, but in our sample the
average person wearing clothes embossed with the word "hacking" or
"hacker" is less chubby than I thought:

S:     1  *
M:     2  **
L:     3  ***
XL:    1  *        (that's me)
total: 7  *******

If the things end up looking good we won't have problems selling them at
the meeting, but I don't want to risk having too many left in the end.
Let's make them a collector item.  I'd go with 25, unless you convince
me we need more.

I think I'll place the order on Monday.  Please continue pre-ordering to
let me have a larger sample of the size distribution.

--
Luca Saiu
Home page:   http://ageinghacker.net