ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Papers, notes, slides, and recordings

From: Nikita Karetnikov
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Papers, notes, slides, and recordings
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 01:54:32 +0400

I assume that a lot of people won't be able to attend the meeting.
Could anyone record all talks or at least sign and upload available
materials (e.g., slides, papers, notes) after the meeting?

If you have the right equipment and skills, it might be a good idea to
stream the event.  You could even organize a live Q&A session via IRC,
for instance.  However, such things seem very fragile and
time-consuming.  Is it worth it?

(I should probably volunteer at this point, but I don't have any
relevant experience at all.)