ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Intro animation on the GHM web page

From: Luca Saiu
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Intro animation on the GHM web page
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 01:45:58 +0200

Sylvain has graciously contributed a nice WebGL intro animation for the
GHM page.  The thing does work on wholly free software systems, and
there are *two* fallback mechanism for less recent web browsers such as
mine; most people should see something animated.

Despite being a little less lightweight then the default gnu.org style I
agree with Sylvain that this kind of eye catcher is a good way of
attracting attention, which we definitely want to do with the GHM.

By now I've only installed the changes in the "private" page
https://www.gnu.org/ghm/2013/paris/ghm_.html .

If there are no objections, I'd like to make it visible in the default
page tomorrow or during the weekend.

Good night,

--
Luca Saiu