ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Forward: Re: GHM 2013

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Forward: Re: GHM 2013
Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:40:34 +0200

    > Thank you Sylvestre for the offer.  For the opus of this year, I don't
    > know.  But maybe for next year doing this in Paris would be awesome and
    > I think I can arrange to land a hand for the organizational bits, if
    > need be.  Who else among those living in the Paris area would like to
    > help?

    Yes, thanks!

    I don't know about next year, but if this year we're doing it in Paris,
    I'm willing to help.  I live near Paris and I'm often at IRILL.  What
    would be needed?

I also think that doing this year GHM in Paris is feasible.  I can also
help with non-local organisation.

For the time frame I would suggest the end of August, near a weekend.
That worked very well two years ago [1], and would allow the interested
toolchain hackers to attend as well.

Let's do it! :)

[1] http://www.gnu.org/ghm/2011/paris/