ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] GHM 2013
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 16:28:25 +0100

Hi all.

As it happens no one volunteered so far for organising the GNU Hackers
Meeting this year.  If someone wants to volunteer as the local organizer
to do the GHM in her country, please speak up before the 17th of
February.

Otherwise we may have to use our z-plan and do it in Gotheborg.  You
have been warned :D

Seriously, we will do that if there is no other alternative...

--
Jose E. Marchesi         http://www.jemarch.net
GNU Project              http://www.gnu.org