ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] [gnu-prog-discuss] Planning the next GNU Hackers Meeti

From: John Darrington
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] [gnu-prog-discuss] Planning the next GNU Hackers Meeting
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 06:30:34 +0000

On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 01:01:50AM +0100, Paolo Bonzini wrote:

     Hence, I am proposing to start organizing the next GNU Hackers Meeting
     *now*.  Here are the obligatory "five Ws":
     I would say mid-April would be doable.

I want to make a determined effort to attend the next GHM.  For
various reasons I haven't managed it before.  If I can help in the
organisation in any way, please let me know.

     5) Where?  Europe.  If I am to participate in the logistics, that
     would have to be either Milan, Italy or Brno, Czech Republic.  Both
     cities have very good connections with cheap flights to all over
     Europe (Brno is close-ish to Vienna, Bratislava and Prague). However,
     I am not very good at that job.  Other people have already done it
     very well and are recipients of this message. :)

I thought the venue had already been decided:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ghm-discuss/2011-07/msg00004.html

     Ok guys, flame away. :)

J'

--