ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Thanks everybody!

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Thanks everybody!
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:18:54 +0200

Hi!

This has been a wonderful experience for me too.  Meeting bright and
friendly people, having pleasant discussions about free software,
sometimes questioning ideas I had come to take for granted, were a
relief and made me forget about the pressure I had felt before the
event.  ;-)

Thank you for coming, notably to those who traveled a long way!  Thanks
again to IRILL and in particular Sylvestre for his tireless work, which
made the even a better experience.  Thanks to Alain for opening us the
doors of the Observatoire, which was a real pleasure.  I am also
grateful to those who helped before and during the event, in particular
Brian and Dodji.

> Thanks for all the beautiful conversations about the
> inscrutable depths of free software, life, politics, Lisp and Python.

Heh, well said.  :-)

See you all next year in Essen!

Ludo’.