ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] Can't attend / GHM 2012 venue

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] Can't attend / GHM 2012 venue
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 19:37:37 +0200

    although I registered quite some time ago, I won't be able to make
    to the GHM this year.  Please cancel my registration.

We will miss you :(

    Given that I am living relatively close to it (35km or so) I volunteer
    to take care of the local organization.

Wow, this is the first time we find a vict... eeer a local organizer
_before_ the previous GHM finishes.  Thanks, Werner! :D

--
Jose E. Marchesi    address@hidden
GNU Project         http://www.gnu.org