ghm-discuss

Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM at IRILL, Paris (France), 23-26 August 2011

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: [Ghm-discuss] GHM at IRILL, Paris (France), 23-26 August 2011
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:54:47 +0100

On Wed 02 Feb 2011 18:29, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> IRILL [0] would be happy to host a GHM in its offices in Paris [1].

Sweet!

> Any suggestions for the main topic of this GHM?

What do _you_ want to happen in GNU in the next year or two?  What
positive thing do you want to happen?  Where do you see GNU going?  How
do we get there?  Make a list of a few things and choose a theme from
those.

That is my suggestion :)  If you like it, it might be an interesting
exercise to have on the list.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/