ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Re: GHM in review

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Re: GHM in review
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 10:38:31 +0200

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> a écrit:

>   1. What was great about the meeting? Name one or two of your favorite
>      things.

- Lots of GNU Hackers.
- It was organized over a week end, allowing europeans (at least) to go
  there w/o taking on their vacation time. This is also one of the
  things I like at FOSDEM.

>   4. What about focus -- did we have a good focus? Too broad, too
>      narrow?

It was good as it is, I guess.

>   5. What about the size? Do you want the GHM to be bigger in the
>      future? How would you feel if there were 100 people there?

I don't think the size matters that much. I guess it is OK if it grows
as it would mean more people are interested but it was great already.

>   6. What about colocation? Did this influence your decision to attend?
>      Was it a good thing or a bad thing?

I planned to attend GUADEC /and/ wanted to attend GHM. I guess
Colocating did help me keep my costs at a reasonnable level.

>   7. Any other comments?

I would like to thank all the organizers for this great event.

--
        Dodji