ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] staying Monday or not?

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] staying Monday or not?
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 16:26:49 +0200

I'm making travel arrangements for GHM now (late as usual..) and noticed
that the 'Date' says 24-25 July on the web page, but there is this note:

   We will organise a hacking space on Monday 26 July and Tuesday 27
   July and we encourage people to stay for the extra days.

Are you planning to stay on Monday?  Is there any agenda for Monday?
I'd like to do some GNU QA hacking if anyone else wants to join.

Is there any agenda at all btw?  I'll likely not be able to arrive
before Saturday 1300 and I hope I won't miss too much. :-)

/Simon