ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Friday FOSDEM Dinner arrangements

From: Brian Gough
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Friday FOSDEM Dinner arrangements
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 04:25:08 -0500

Friday evening 5 -- dinner at "Chez Leon" (18, rue des Bouchers B-1000
Bruxelles) at 20:30.

Meet at Hotel Astrid Foyer (Place du Samedi 11 Zaterdagplein Bruxelles
1000), we will leave at 20:15 to walk to the restaurant.  The FOSDEM
beer event is also close if you plan to come from that.

We have booked for 15 people, but there should be room for more if
needed.  If you are late to the restaurant, ask for the "Siopis"
party.  It's a big place.

    Restaurant: http://www.chezleon.be/index.asp?intro  (menu on website)

    Hotel: http://www.astridhotel.be/

In case of problems, my contact number is +44 790 657 3396

Details for Saturday will follow later.  Thanks to Christos Siopis at
ULB for helping us out with all the arrangements - he will be joining
us.

--

Brian Gough