ghm-discuss

[Ghm-discuss] Places to stay in Gothenburg

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Ghm-discuss] Places to stay in Gothenburg
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:39:36 +0200

Hi,

Where are you all going to stay in Gothenburg? Any recommendations?

It would be nice to stay in places near each others.

Also who's staying a little longer on Saturday/Sunday?

(hesa sent a mail about it but was probably busy afterwhile, so let's
see if there's already a core of people staying at the same place :))

As far as I'm concerned I plan to arrive on Tuesday 10 in the
afternoon, and depart Saturday or Sunday.

--
Sylvain