gforth

GForth in F-Droid repository?

From: J. R. Haigh
Subject: GForth in F-Droid repository?
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 00:34:32 +0100

Hi GForth team,
        I didn't know that GForth runs on Android until just this evening, when
I checked https://GForth.org for another reason. I'd be very keen to programme
Android using GForth if I was able to install it and had documentation for how
to develop applications with it. However, it seems that it's only available on
Google Play, which I nolonger use, and is not available in the F-Droid
repository. Furthermore, the manual contents listing does not even mention
Android.
        Please could you consider targetting F-Droid?
https://f-droid.org/en/docs/FAQ_-_App_Developers/#how-do-i-get-my-app-included
        Please could you provide a demonstration application that I can use as
a starting point to develop Android applications written in GForth?

Kind regards,
James R. Haigh.
--
Wealth doesn't bring happiness, but poverty brings sadness.
https://wiki.FSFE.org/Fellows/JRHaigh