gforth

Re: [gforth] FW: BUILD-FROM-SCRATCH in cygwin64

From: Dennis Ruffer
Subject: Re: [gforth] FW: BUILD-FROM-SCRATCH in cygwin64
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:32:46 -0700

The fontsrecommend was missing, which got it out of crashing inside mktexmf.

Then it needed diffutils, and now I think it's done. ;)

I've attached the log and my list of installed packages. An intersection between our lists might actually make a reasonably complete list of what is required, if you want to add some docs for the future.

Thanks a bunch!

DaR