gforth

Re: [gforth] Windows installer feature request

From: Andrew Pennebaker
Subject: Re: [gforth] Windows installer feature request
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:29:15 -0400

Advanced Installer might be a good tool, but as we are an official GNU
project, we are going to use free software as tools when available.  Free as
in Free Open Source, not as in "no cost".

Perfectly understandable.

And Inno Setup is actually a quite good tool, though it doesn't create a .msi
file.

Exe's are fine.

Do you think the next version of the Exe installer could automatically add gforth to PATH?

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker
www.yellosoft.us