gforth

Re: [gforth] vocabulary hash error?

From: Bernd Paysan
Subject: Re: [gforth] vocabulary hash error?
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:02:28 +0200

Am Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 18:55:21 schrieb Marcos Cruz:
> The error trail (from 'reveal' to '(hashkey1)') makes me wonder why the
> n-th definition in the list fails when compiled (not always the same
> one). I've tried to reproduce the error with a simplified version of
> the code, but I didn't succeeded. Everything seems ok.

The error trail shows that this happens when "hashdouble" is called.
Hashdouble will double the hash table and rehash everything.  Apparently, it
fails, a possible reason could be that the dictionary (link field in the name)
has been corrupted by earlier code.

--
Bernd Paysan
http://bernd-paysan.de/