gforge-devel

[Gforge-devel] Register New Project

From: Khairul Azmi Abu Bakar
Subject: [Gforge-devel] Register New Project
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:35:39 +0800

Hi,
Not sure if this is the right mailling list to ask this question. I managed to setup gforge on my redhat7.3 machine. I register two accounts (admin and user) and make admin as the system admin as per in the installation doc. According to the user guide doc, when I login as user, there should be a menu to register a new project but unfortunately I could not see that on my server. The only way I could register a new project is by login as admin and click to the Admin menu. Can somebody tell me what did I do wrong. Thanks in advance.

Azmi