Re: Problem with dirichlet condition and source term

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: Problem with dirichlet condition and source term
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 17:24:26 +0200

So you apply a displacement of [0,1,0] at the top, and your entire body moves by this amount as rigid body, right? This means that the top BC is applied correctly, now you need to check for mistakes in the other BCs/loads. How is CORNER defined? You cannot define a single point as a region.

BR
Kostas