Re: (E field | current) circulation

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: (E field | current) circulation
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 10:31:22 +0200

Dear Egor Vtorushin,

Have a look at the outer_faces method:
image.png
if you put only one element in CVIDs you will get what you want, I guess.

I am not sure how efficient it is to calculate these integrals for all elements one by one though.

"mesh.all_faces" might also be relevant for your question. You can also have a look at HHO examples like

https://git.savannah.nongnu.org/cgit/getfem.git/tree/interface/tests/python/demo_elasticity_HHO.py

Best regards
Kostas