Re: getfem++ python interface configure error

From: Konstantinos Poulios
Subject: Re: getfem++ python interface configure error
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 22:17:03 +0100

Hi,

What operating system are you using? Could you please also upload your config.log file after you get the error?

Best regards
Kostas

On Sat, Dec 26, 2020 at 8:42 AM Elvin <15303238378@163.com> wrote:
Dear all,

few days ago, I tried to install Getfem with python interface on my computer. And I have some problems with the python interface. When I try to config the python interface, I obtain the following problem:

Ready to build getfem
  building MATLAB interface: NO
  building OCTAVE interface: NO
  building PYTHON interface: NO (requires numpy, scipy and also mpi4py for the parallel version)
  building SCILAB interface: NO
  If you want to build the shared library of GetFEM, use --enable-shared
  (by default, only the static one will be built)

WARNINGS during the configure:
PYTHON DISABLED: scipy not found. You need to install the python-scipy package.

It reminds me that scipy isn't installed, however, I've installed scipy already, which can be seen with command "conda list".
Best regards,

Elvin