Re: [Getfem-users] How to apply hydraulic pressure on the boundary

From: Zhenghuai Guo
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] How to apply hydraulic pressure on the boundary
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 04:38:34 +0000

Hi Yves,

Thank you very much for the advice. The “getfem::add_source_term_brick(model, mim_1,"u_1", "(your _expression_).Normal", boundary_top_1);” is extremely helpful – making the operation 100 times simpler.

Could you please let me know about the parameter “__fmal” in getfem::add_normal_source_term_brick? Where can I find the documentation or example for it?

Thank you very much

Regards

Zhenghuai Guo

Yes, it shoudl work for __fmal = "F" and "u_1" the variable on which you add a source term. Alternatively, If you have an explicit _expression_, you can just use

getfem::add_source_term_brick(model, mim_1,"u_1", "(your _expression_).Normal", boundary_top_1);

Best regards,

Yves