Dear Getfem project,
We started to get convergence problems in our tests after pulling from the latest master.
When pulling from Yves's commit made on 27/2/2019 with SHA-1: 4487cec1aa40728704bf4e4f18b342809944ee0d
and commit message "* two small fixes" everything seemed to work.
The type of a problem that we have is a simple cube compression with finite strain formulation (hence, no contact). With the above
mentioned commit it nicely converges within 8 steps and quadratic convergence, while with the latest master it barely manages to reduce the residual.
I suspect that something changed in the assembly. Several other branches got merged that day.
I tried to run it on 1 and several threads - no difference, hence it's not a thread race.
I will continue checking for the specific commit that fails