Re: [Getfem-users] : Error with the python interface

From: David Danan
Subject: Re: [Getfem-users] : Error with the python interface
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:56:59 -0500

Dear Kostas,

thanks a lot for your help! As far as i can tell, the version without interface seems to work just fine now.

The problem with the python interface remains open, python still returns the same kind of error message as in my fist email (
__ZNSt12bad_weak_ptrD1Ev), so i guess i will have to manage without any interface.

Thanks again,
best regards,
David.

-----E-mail d'origine-----